Log in

Sun, Apr. 20th, 2008, 04:19 pm
gmzobisnotyou: grooovin up slowly

So the returns you get from your state taxes are considered Income by the federal government. that means the government TAXES you on what you get back from your taxes. thats about the 40th worst thing I've ever heard.

Mon, Apr. 21st, 2008 08:05 am (UTC)

you've only gotten forty? That's not bad for nearly 21 years of life.